Set at the foot of the Cederberg Mountain, 7km from Citrusdal, Bosrivier is the ideal camping escape destination with only the rustle of leaves and ripples of water as company.
It consists out of 5 campsites each with its own private veranda, braai area and ablution facilities. The campsite also offer a communal braai area next to a mountain stream with swim holes, as well as a huge lawn with shading.
- No day Visitors allowed, a fine of R500 per person applicable.
- No functions unless you rent all 5 plots on a nightly basis, or for the weekend
- No dogs allowed unless:
- You are first to book for the weekend and you book 3 campsites minimum, only 1 small dog per plot allowed, rules do apply. Please enquire about this.
- If you book all 5 sites, dogs are allowed, max 5 dogs. Rules do apply, please enquire.
- We have security at night, but not during the day.
- Please lock belongings in the bathroom.
- If you book and you will be out for the day, please advise us beforehand.
*NOTE that only water and electricity is provided.
Contact us, as we have a 4x4 route nearby.